Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Things I can say now

Most experts say that boys will speak slowers than girls...Well, I try very hard to express myself but just not sure if anyone would understand me. However, I do understand what the teachers and my parents are saying to me. Lately I have made some impressive progress and I would like to share this with you here.

1. Whenever I want to drink milk/nei nei, I would always say: "nei nei please" After receiving it, I would say: "thank you"
2. Whenever I want to watch Thomas Train, I would always say: "Thomas Train Please"

And simple things like:
1. Mommy/爸爸/哥哥/姐姐
2.不行bang bang (Mommy would tell me that because I watch too much Incredibles (Disney Movie))
2. Cookies/Crackers/Juice/Milk/豆漿
3. 洗澡/睡覺/唸書/尿尿/Poopoo/幹麻
4. Cars characters like McQueen, Sally, Mater, Sheriff....
5. Thomas Trains characters like Thomas, James, Gordon, Percy...
6. Barney the dinosaur, Bob the Builder...
7. 幫忙/開/helping/clean up
8. Justin拿/陪你
9. 爸爸上班/爸爸拿nei nie
10. 睡飽了/洗好了/買車子/坐chu chu train
and many more......

There are just so many things I can say now, I can communicate with Mommy and Daddy now!