Thursday, March 06, 2008

Terrible 2 !?

Lately I have been giving Mommy and Daddy a big headache. Most of the time I do get along very well with them but sometimes they get really upset with me over the things that I don't think they understand. I love it when they hold me in their arms, and play with me. Sometimes I may get a little cranky but that's only because I want their full attention.

They think:
I am too lazy to go up the stairs by myself.
The Truth:
I want to be held in their arms.

They think:
I am night owl. I go to bed late.
The Truth:
After a long day at school, I want to spend as much time as I can with them.

They think:
I kick and slap when I play.
The Truth:
I am too excited and not sure how to control my excitement.

They think:
I have a bad temper.
The Truth:
It's only because I am a bossy little kid. Please love me no matter what.

They think:
I like bed time story too much.
The Truth:
I like it when Mommy and Daddy read to me, I wouldn't get bored even if they read 1000 times to me. I like their voice. Music to my ears.

I know despite all these facts, I know Mommy and Daddy will always love me. I guess I will need to let them know that I am a big boy now so they can stop worrying about me.